Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 235,547 KZT (₨47,632) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)