Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 276,399 KZT (₨56,925) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)