Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.079 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 464,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 362,755 KZT (₨71,428) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)