Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.310 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 508,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 403,511 KZT (₨75,998) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)