Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.931 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 554,009 KZT (₨112,352) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)