Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.954 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 287,265 KZT (₨57,985) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)