Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 500,340 KZT (₨101,520) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)