Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.787 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 342,505 KZT (Taka 90,434) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)