Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.250 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 484,090 KZT (Taka 113,908) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)