Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.853 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 515,883 KZT (Taka 133,889) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)