Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.939 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 539,483 KZT (Taka 136,967) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)