Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.250 KZT / BDT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 378,141 KZT (Taka 88,982) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (38 minutes ago)