Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 714 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.380 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 840,631 KZT ($2,665) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)