Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 688 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.450 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 683,887 KZT ($2,148) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)