Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.823 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,586 KZT (₨213,789) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)