Cost of living comparison between Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.152 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 499,882 KZT (₨158,603) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)