Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.974 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 480,008 KZT (₨161,417) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)