Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,619 KZT (₨194,375) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)