Cost of living comparison between Depok, Indonesia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02550 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 397,396 KZT (Rp 15,585,465) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,333 (about 1 hour ago)