Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02417 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 450,164 KZT (Rp 18,623,096) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)