Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02337 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 305,039 KZT (Rp 13,051,348) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (43 minutes ago)