Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02370 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 456,436 KZT (Rp 19,256,659) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)