Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02338 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,475 KZT (Rp 24,059,902) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)