Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 783 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02360 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 440,821 KZT (Rp 18,679,277) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)