Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 670 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02508 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 566,454 KZT (Rp 22,585,264) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)