Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02323 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 517,455 KZT (Rp 22,278,324) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 475,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)