Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 821 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02494 KZT / IDR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 638,571 KZT (Rp 25,609,173) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)