Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.296 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 643,230 KZT (6,821TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 538,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)