Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.132 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 374,311 KZT (3,854TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)