Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.208 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,362 KZT (4,085TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)