Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.338 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 516,691 KZT (5,916TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)