Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.450 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 649,535 KZT (7,026TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)