Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 384.797 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 572,672 KZT (€1,488) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,344 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (about 1 hour ago)