Cost of living comparison between Den Helder, Netherlands and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.857 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 396,729 KZT (€1,102) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)