Cost of living comparison between Den Helder, Netherlands and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.523 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 314,209 KZT (€874) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)