Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.126 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 473,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 423,527 KZT (₨82,628) in Dehra Dun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seoul costs ₩122,222,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs BD$109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)