Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,760 KZT (452,599 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (14 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)