Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 522,777 KZT (455,303 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)