Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 411,596 KZT (373,892 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)