Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.160 KZT / PAB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 696,780 KZT (2,110 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)