Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 659 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.220 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,106 KZT (Php90,858) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)