Cost of living comparison between Davao, Philippines and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.755 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 470,259 KZT (Php69,620) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)