Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.423 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 53% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 805,920 KZT (元15,983) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)