Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.701 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 472,030 KZT (Php70,437) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)