Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 565 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.304 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 185% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,334,754 KZT (AU$5,746) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)