Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 250.026 KZT / AUD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 201% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,663,635 KZT (AU$6,654) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)