Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.240 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,073,024 KZT (€2,938) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 505,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)