Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 965 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14902 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 843,192 KZT (5,658,309 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)