Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 897 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14183 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 627,547 KZT (4,424,743 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)