Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 811 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13937 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 492,015 KZT (3,530,221 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)