Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14048 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 729,300 KZT (5,191,317 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)