Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 747 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15144 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 515,337 KZT (3,402,802 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)