Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 840 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15421 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 654,810 KZT (4,246,202 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)