Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.505 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 703,897 KZT (﷼ 8,330) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)