Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.035 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 719,866 KZT (﷼ 8,177) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)