Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.863 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,290 KZT (﷼ 8,536) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)