Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 695 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.036 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 87% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 583,572 KZT (﷼ 6,629) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)