Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 89.684 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 744,588 KZT (﷼ 8,302) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$269 (about 2 hours ago)