Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 265,530 KZT (411,553 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (42 minutes ago)