Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 41% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 479,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 284,970 KZT (449,600 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)