Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.605 KZT / SYP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 21% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 310,157 KZT (512,661 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)