Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.259 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 376,787 KZT (元8,325) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)