Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.278 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,985 KZT (元13,240) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)