Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.400 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,224 KZT (元12,548) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)