Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.543 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 699,114 KZT (元13,564) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)