Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.710 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 689,125 KZT (元13,589) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (43 minutes ago)