Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.265 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 654,753 KZT (元12,527) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 506,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tuguegarao City costs Php2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)