Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.735 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 723,824 KZT (元14,267) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)