Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 119% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 856,853 KZT (1,591,123 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)