Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 499 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 826,098 KZT (1,597,352 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)