Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 594 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.515 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 108% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 648,821 KZT (1,258,883 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)