Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 641,158 KZT (1,242,840 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)