Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.546 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 696,452 KZT (1,275,370 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)