Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29680 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 988,340 KZT (₩3,330,031) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 481,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (26 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (43 minutes ago)