Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28391 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 610,930 KZT (₩2,151,828) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (22 minutes ago)