Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27696 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 604,466 KZT (₩2,182,477) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)