Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28513 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,757 KZT (₩2,064,886) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (21 minutes ago)