Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27490 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 914,730 KZT (₩3,327,479) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)