Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27703 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 841,895 KZT (₩3,038,964) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)