Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30851 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 909,224 KZT (₩2,947,139) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)