Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01477 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,620 KZT (41,872,352 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)