Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 377,329 KZT (27,260,525 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)