Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01440 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 615,746 KZT (42,756,700 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)