Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01399 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 356,640 KZT (25,488,381 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (18 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)