Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01432 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 502,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 474,699 KZT (33,145,647 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)