Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01391 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 285,677 KZT (20,541,759 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (42 minutes ago)