Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01435 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 537,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 496,822 KZT (34,616,557 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)