Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01473 KZT / VND
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 359,584 KZT (24,406,802 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (18 minutes ago)