Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.794 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,710 KZT (5,339 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)