Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.779 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 426,461 KZT (5,279 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)