Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.582 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 558,329 KZT (5,903 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)