Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.765 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 640,192 KZT (6,976 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 544,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (40 minutes ago)