Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.925 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 528,005 KZT (₨107,213) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)