Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 300,870 KZT (₨61,965) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)