Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.175 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 465,620 KZT (₨89,970) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)