Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.676 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 439,809 KZT (₨94,063) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)