Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.042 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,083 KZT (S/. 5,682) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)