Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.054 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 428,544 KZT (S/. 4,370) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 3 hours ago)