Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.234 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 540,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 532,955 KZT (S/. 5,425) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)