Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.687 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 577,088 KZT (S/. 5,620) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)