Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.101 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 552,116 KZT (S/. 5,304) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)