Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.043 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 342,402 KZT (S/. 3,457) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)