Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.444 KZT / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,884 prices entered by 199 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 792,867 KZT (R$ 7,665) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)