Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,942 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.031 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 403,926 KZT (R$ 4,250) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 28,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)