Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,903 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.207 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 556,356 KZT (R$ 5,443) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)