Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49379 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 622,060 KZT (CH$1,259,763) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)