Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47833 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,151 KZT (CH$1,279,770) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (23 minutes ago)