Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46243 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 360,320 KZT (CH$779,179) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)