Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,343 KZT (CH$1,051,487) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)