Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.051 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 362,403 KZT (Bs 10,643) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (27 minutes ago)