Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.625 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 291,908 KZT (Bs 9,230) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)