Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.917 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 551,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 544,895 KZT (Mex$ 30,412) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)