Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.827 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 275,654 KZT (Mex$ 17,416) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)