Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.610 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 458,594 KZT (Mex$ 26,042) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)