Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.688 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,842 KZT (R$ 6,064) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)