Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.034 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 614,346 KZT (R$ 6,081) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)