Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.678 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 526,194 KZT (Mex$ 29,765) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 2 hours ago)