Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 336.270 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 667,028 KZT ($1,984) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)