Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 326.410 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 603,925 KZT ($1,850) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)