Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 867 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 373,128 KZT ($1,183) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (21 minutes ago)