Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 803 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.260 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 374,609 KZT ($1,200) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)