Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 718 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 563,744 KZT ($1,707) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)