Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 333.160 KZT / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 986 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,060 KZT ($1,876) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)