Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10788 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 434,171 KZT (COL$4,024,659) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)