Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11204 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 396,544 KZT (COL$3,539,382) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)