Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.710 KZT / MXN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 575,065 KZT (Mex$ 30,735) in Cuautitlán Izcalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 535,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 200,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)