Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.343 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 541,038 KZT (6,340 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)