Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.547 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,044 KZT (6,406 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)