Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.791 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,984 KZT (L 43,577) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fresno, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oporto costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)