Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.631 KZT / HNL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 493,695 KZT (L 33,743) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (33 minutes ago)