Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 499,274 KZT (973,122 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)