Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.605 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 642,597 KZT (1,062,673 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)