Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 33% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,233 KZT (1,110,850 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (16 minutes ago)