Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 KZT / XOF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 400,762 KZT (789,729 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)