Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.214 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 429,468 KZT (Php69,112) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)