Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.024 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 644,035 KZT (€1,889) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)