Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 554 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.638 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 984,591 KZT (€2,700) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)