Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 397.206 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,001,493 KZT (€2,521) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 521,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)