Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,363 KZT (€1,911) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)