Cost of living in Corralillo, Cuba compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.690 KZT / CUC *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 414,629 KZT (1,330 CUC) in Corralillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)