Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.180 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 172% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,064,234 KZT (Bs 34,132) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)