Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 249%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.099 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 189% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,214 KZT (Bs 34,116) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)