Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.453 KZT / VEF *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 196% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,556,600 KZT (Bs 46,531) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)