Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.778 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 850 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 153% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,228,088 KZT (€3,321) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)