Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 835 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 758,660 KZT (€2,147) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (40 minutes ago)