Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.308 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 727,842 KZT (€2,151) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)