Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.623 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 833,919 KZT (€2,124) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (43 minutes ago)