Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.767 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 881,985 KZT (€2,251) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 7,000 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)