Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 392.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 795,243 KZT (€2,029) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)