Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 503 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 353.316 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 84% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 864,171 KZT (€2,446) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)