Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.247 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 817,513 KZT (€2,090) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 497,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (about 2 hours ago)