Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 505,186 KZT (€1,395) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)