Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.853 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 756,407 KZT (€1,911) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)