Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.309 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 210,985 KZT (ARS $9,457) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)