Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.000 KZT / ARS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 850 prices entered by 94 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 64% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 485,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 172,360 KZT (ARS $14,363) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)