Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.825 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 184,117 KZT (ARS $7,728) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 185 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)