Cost of living comparison between Córdoba, Argentina and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.142 KZT / ARS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 50% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 156,399 KZT (ARS $7,398) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)