Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 388,545 KZT (CH$768,051) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (42 minutes ago)