Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46734 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 562,052 KZT (CH$1,202,662) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)