Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,951 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.498 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 191% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 908,780 KZT (kr19,133) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)