Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,802 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.427 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 201% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,409,852 KZT (kr29,113) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)