Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.499 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 177% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,300,739 KZT (kr28,588) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)