Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.089 KZT / DKK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 172% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,061,424 KZT (kr23,030) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)